ON THE WEB
The Renaissance Center is not alone in its efforts to support the regions mental and emotional health. The organizations below - some national and some local – provide crucial life quality services. We encourage you to take advantage of their programs. Additionally, we periodically encounter articles which offer insights and direction to persons in need. Links are available below to articles which we believe can support your journey of healing.
- Taraji P. Henson’s Groundbreaking Mental Health Summit Is Sure to Make an Impact on Black America’s Quiet Crisis
- The Recovery Village
- Suicide Prevention
- Mental Health America for latest news, events, and policy updates
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Roberta's House : A Family Grief Support Center
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- Grace and Glory
- Five Tips to Help You Accomplish Whatever You Want to Do
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- A Crisis Guide for Caregivers of Seniors with Alzheimer’s or Other Dementia
- Prepare Enrich
- What is Children's Mental Health?